[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game freezes randomly

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
My game freezes time to time really randomly which forces me to restart my computer via power button.
After restarting it, my screen is still black for a few seconds till it says "Maplestory not working"

Then I proceed to re-entering the game which freezes me again and then closes on me after a few minutes.
Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?

I don't believe it would be my computer since its only 2 weeks old now: i7 with a GeForce GTX 960M Graphic Card Win10 16gb Memory

Comments

• Xenon92Xenon92
    edited February 2017
    tallked to some of my friends, and im not the only one with this problem it seems.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Dont worry
    Its the fault of the patcher and log in thingie.
    I hope they fix it.
    Dark20
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Try doing a full shutdown of your computer. Google how to do it if you don't know already.
  • Dark20Dark20
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited February 2017
    Nexon continues to fail us.............. How disappointing............. If only HIme was here...........
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Dark20 wrote: »
    Nexon continues to fail us.............. How disappointing............. If only HIme was here...........

Hime was useless.
    Main reason she quit, in fact, was that she was sick and tired of being ignored by the higher-ups at Nexon.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    edited February 2017
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Try doing a full shutdown of your computer. Google how to do it if you don't know already.

yeah i tried that already, still does this time to time, even right now.. random freeze and just dc'd

Its really hard to play in full screen when game keeps freezing, I would have to force sleep my computer
    and that isn't very healthy for the computer...