[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dark Suit NX item- WHY HASN'T IT BEEN RELEASED3YRS

TrystarrTrystarr
Reactions: 1,450
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have been chatting with GM's for 2 years about this nx item asking for them to return it temporarily- knowing they'll say 'check the website for notices!' however I have legitimately asked half a dozen times through your chat program and it has all been in vain. Literally August 2014 is the last time 'Dark Suit' nx item was released. It is a dam classic and considering almost all the population is comprised of 'veteran' maplers you should consider releasing it, if not to satisfy some old customers like myself then to garner profits as a guaranteed seller (especially considering some of the other nx items)

- I just want to note one time a GM told it had been released recently- but they were mistaken in it was the 'Akatsuki Dark Suit' that got released on two separate occasions within a month or two. So yea, pretty ridiculous the measures I am taking for this NX item however I hope it eventually pays off.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    YI1pJy3.jpg
    You mean this thing? Personally I don't think it looks all that great...

Regardless, the best thing you can do is ask. There are a lot of people who want a lot of different things, especially among veteran players.
    Invulgo
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited February 2017
    I know your pain.... I want a guy fawkes mask qq.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    Hahahaha, I remember my friends saying it was a really good deal. 3k NX to cover your top and bottom (or overall). Then try for Antagonist hair from the free slime thing and put on a transparent hat. Dye it black and you'd have that edgy look, especially if you were a sin.

I personally didn't really like the way it looked though. I preferred ripped jeans + a jacket that I can't remember the name of. Throw in a White Beanie (or Gray Visored Beanie to save a dollar) and a Toy Rifle and that's how I wished I looked waaay back in the day lol. Nerdy Glasses and Allergic Reaction later on. And of course, Alert Face and Metro hair.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    And while you're at it, I'd like to see the equivalent for females, Dark Enamel Suit, return.
    Trystarr
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited February 2018
    Another year gone by, another year of me waiting for this nx item..