[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Item Bug] Nebulite Removed from equipment

DisneyPixarDisneyPixar
Reactions: 875
edited February 2017 in Bug Reporting
Issue: I had a Fafnir Cane and a Carte Finale, both with 20% Boss Nebulites on them that I put on them a few months ago. I PSoK'd them during the Maple Hood Watch event and put them up in the auction house. It has been sitting there during the patch and when I got back home and claimed them back, the nebulites socket had been removed from the item. The EFFECT of the nebulite has also been removed, judging from my character stats, so I know this isn't a display issue.

I literally did do anything during the patch period and simply let the item sit in the auction house... why did they disappear? Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

IGN: Svaede
World: Broa
Level: 200
Time of Incident: 10:40PM PST, 2017-02-09

Comments

• KushFirstKushFirst
    Reactions: 400
    edited February 2017
    Same thing happend to me also i had Death sender charm 20%boss neb and Stormcaster glove Decent sharp eye Removed after i took out of auction house
    IGN: CashBro
    World:Scania
    Level: 200
    Time of incident 4:00 PM EST, 2/10/2017
  • sheQQforeversheQQforever
    Reactions: 100
    edited February 2017
    Same thing happened to me! Blasted Feather 25% boss neb
    IGN: xInfiniteBMx
    World: Galicia
    Level 223
    Time of incident: 2:10 PM EST, 2/12/2017
    It was put into Auction around 4:00 PM EST 2/11/2017
  • MakazeKibaMakazeKiba
    Reactions: 1,800
    edited February 2017
    BUMP for visibility.

This is a fairly serious bug.
  • PIggyBankPIggyBank
    Reactions: 220
    edited February 2017
    Did you buy those neb off someone from the market I have a feeling those might not be the legit neb
  • DisneyPixarDisneyPixar
    edited February 2017
    PIggyBank wrote: »
    Did you buy those neb off someone from the market I have a feeling those might not be the legit neb
    The same thing is happening to nebulites that I have obtained myself. I've had several 1% stat nebulites removed from my items upon hosting them up in the auction house. Additionally, both the socket slot and the nebulites disappear, which cannot be done with any in-game function. This is a major bug.
  • DisneyPixarDisneyPixar
    edited February 2017
    Yeah they're definitely not getting back to this... >.>
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2017
    Yeah they're definitely not getting back to this... >.>

I tried experimenting with it myself but the Nebulite I installed remained after being reclaimed. It might not be a consistent issue, or there may be another factor.

I forwarded the issue, though.
  • sparebladespareblade
    Reactions: 1,220
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    I've found this to be a random occurrence myself. I put two of my super ancient 140 gear with 4% nebs in the auction house, lost them both on their second time through. I put my Rising Sun pendant with a 4% neb on it, passed through multiple times without disappearing, before it finally sold.

I filed a ticket back when this happened, was told this was a known issue and it was being looked into. That's all I've heard about it.
    JettLuvsU
  • DisneyPixarDisneyPixar
    edited March 2017
    In the following unscheduled maintenance on March 2nd, I had just gotten another nebulite--a Decent Sharp eyes nebulite-- removed from one of the gloves (Eligos Bloody Arm Cannon) from leaving the item up for auction over the maintenance.

World: Broa
    IGN: Tibre
    Level: 158
    Time of Incident: Some time during this maintenance.