[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

MVP system

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2017
    They would rather put in systems like this instead of working more on fixes just says it all doesn't it?

They haven't put out the update notes yet,

They will most likely have also provide some bug fixes, like they do with most major client updates.

Still adding something takes time to add and the game has plenty of bugs they need to fix so that time would be better spent elsewhere.
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited February 2017
    It just sucks that they re;e
    They would rather put in systems like this instead of working more on fixes just says it all doesn't it?

Eh, they're just giving whales rewards for being whales. Can't say I blame them, really. It's not that big of a deal to me, personally. Also, I've seen some improvements elsewhere and seem to be crashing less. Not entirely perfect, but things are getting better, imo. Also, players had their wishes respected of no 2x (lag) weekend events and they seem to be slipping us 1 hour 2x coupons here and there instead. That's a pretty big deal and step forward, if you ask me. That's not to say they don't need to give some much due attention to many other things, but hey, what we are seeing thus far is better than nothing at all.

iirc, players wished for the removal of 2x events in turn for 2x coupons that could stack with other coupons(just like event). But we never got the coupons. We also didn't get a notice that Nexon would actually take half of our suggestion and apply it. But I suppose you're right, " thus far is better than nothing at all".
    Booberpuppy
  • TalestoryTalestory
    Reactions: 830
    edited November 2018
    LOL The Irony here is that I'm in reboot, but i'm spending these nexon on various skins xD and I LOVE IT
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2018
    This thread is over a year old. Don't necro old posts. Especially don't do it if you don't have anything new to add to the conversation.
This discussion has been closed.