[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Heroes of Maple

SabbmonsterSabbmonster
Reactions: 990
edited February 2017 in General Chat
Foe the reset once a week, does this mean we have to finish the act before moving onto the next act for the reset? Or can we leave an act unfinished and move onto the next act for a reset?

Comments

• AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited March 2017
    It's a story just like Stellar Detectives or Mushroom Shrine Tales, it doesn't reset.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Antroxious wrote: »
    It's a story just like Stellar Detectives or Mushroom Shrine Tales, it doesn't reset.

You can choose to reset Heroes of Maple, Black Heaven, and FriendStory and play them again for less EXP rewards. In FriendStory this allows you to achieve alternate endings, and in Black Heaven and Heroes of Maple, this allows you to obtain special medals (such as manipulating your dialogue in Act 1.5 of Heroes to obtain the medal of your choice) and farm Lotus and Damien respectively for monster collection.

I don't think I can answer OP's question since I've only reset Heroes once in order to obtain an event reward, and I played through the whole thing. I believe you can leave an act unfinished after a reset, but I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't.
  • MisterKrekelMisterKrekel
    Reactions: 1,240
    edited March 2017
    You're able to reset any act from Heroes of Maple in any order once a week, as long as that act has been completed. You can't reset an unfinished act.
  • AntroxiousAntroxious
    Reactions: 870
    edited March 2017
    Ahh I misinterpret what you asked. IIRC you can reset it and continue on the other act even if you leave it unfinished. It should already be labeled as clear. Not 100% sure though