[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

your current condition will not permit you to use

ColdkilaColdkila
Reactions: 300
edited March 2017 in General Chat
After the update, I'm doing my routine leveling killing mobs, but I get this message "your current condition will not permit you to use a potion" and before I realized it I died. Anyone know what conditions must be met before I can use potions?

Comments

• BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited March 2017
    More than likely you got hit with a status infliction from a new floating mob that pops every few minutes and traverses the entire screen, throwing the condition on your character. It's a new countermeasure to people AFKing in training maps.
  • ColdkilaColdkila
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2017
    I think you're right. When I went to one of the training maps in chu island, I saw a birdshark that wasn't suppose to be there so I tried using a pot immediately and that message appeared. After I killed it I can use potions fine. Thx for the info