[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why aren't Master Craftman Cubes tradable

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Hi :D
I was wondering, i just got to Craftman level on smithing today n.n (yay me and stuff)
When i crafted the cubes, it just let you move it from character to character, why is that?
Like how do smithing make you money. Except for improving your gear how does it give you profit, Like some people might be like "YOU JUST SAID YOUR OWN DAM ANSWER" or something but if you look at alchemy, when making bags, it helps you have more storage so it help you organize and carry more stuff with you, while you can sell them and make profit. Crafting, i think it lets you craft meister items, which does improve your gear if you're... i guess a Beginner? or something, but it improves your gear and etc. They're also tradable but why not cubes?

Comments

• HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    wait let me add one more thing because someone told me this, you can cube the item and sell them off or something like that. That still has a lot of risk to it, because who knows you're gonna get the dream potential you wanted, and the more cubes you use on a item the more you should or have to increase the price because... u used your resources to buy the weapon and craft the CUBES(SSS) to get the potential people want.
  • TribalStarTribalStar
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited March 2017
    This one is pretty obvious. They don't want master cubes tradable because they would lose profit from people buying red and black cubes. The majority of nexons income is users buying cubes for better potential. If master cubes and miester cubes were tradable most of the money they use for maintenance and repairs (Highly questionable) would drop rapidly.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    well then hmmm.... they should have those type of items where u can just put a cube on a scroll and whatever potential that cube give you can save it on the scroll and you can sell it or you can just use another cube to change it. That would at least help smithing.... be more profitable but of course that would also decrease the the maintenance money nexon needs, so make the scroll you can put a cube in for nx? then people would buy that scroll with mesos, and it would be high because you would have to buy it with real life currency, or they could also make cube material harder to get even (im pretty sure its already hard to get) but if they made it harder to craft cubes so other people would rather end up buying the cubes with nx than buy them... but thats might also not happen so.... scratch the last one it would be amazing if the first one was a thing tho...