[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Flames

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited March 2017
    NakazatoJL wrote: »
    they should just remove nebulites and compensate with a huge amount of rebirth flames, not being able to get 100 extra att and more stats on my weap isnt worth that 25% boss, and 4% stat on other equips instead of 7% and more flat stats, sure sure

I rather have them co-exist with each other, access to both Nebulites and Flames of Rebirth. Yes that's probably power-creep but looking ahead of the KMS patches I find it hard to believe that we don't have the Star Force Expansion. It would be better for us to have more upgrade options rather than fighting for one against the other. Lotus and Damien are out of reach for most people. Throw Lucid and future bosses into the equation and you'll see a part of my perspective. As far as I recall, GMS can differ between regions and by possibly having different content.

But for the many things that people have discussed in the suggestions have lead to almost nowhere. It's to the point where they don't even care about what they sell in their Cash Shop. It's one thing to ignore the cries of a better Maple, but it's another to sell items that most people don't even want.

Do you find it more effective to redesign nebulites or to release flames the way they have it in kms even though neither may happen. The idea of flame crafting is nice, but will the scissor count screw up players?
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    NakazatoJL wrote: »
    they should just remove nebulites and compensate with a huge amount of rebirth flames, not being able to get 100 extra att and more stats on my weap isnt worth that 25% boss, and 4% stat on other equips instead of 7% and more flat stats, sure sure

I rather have them co-exist with each other, access to both Nebulites and Flames of Rebirth. Yes that's probably power-creep but looking ahead of the KMS patches I find it hard to believe that we don't have the Star Force Expansion. It would be better for us to have more upgrade options rather than fighting for one against the other. Lotus and Damien are out of reach for most people. Throw Lucid and future bosses into the equation and you'll see a part of my perspective. As far as I recall, GMS can differ between regions and by possibly having different content.

But for the many things that people have discussed in the suggestions have lead to almost nowhere. It's to the point where they don't even care about what they sell in their Cash Shop. It's one thing to ignore the cries of a better Maple, but it's another to sell items that most people don't even want.

Do you find it more effective to redesign nebulites or to release flames the way they have it in kms even though neither may happen. The idea of flame crafting is nice, but will the scissor count screw up players?

i think flames are better, but it is more likely that if w'ell even get something it'll be a Nebulite Revamp,

because nexon has stated over a million time ( not really but a lot ) that we will not get Flames of rebirth, so i say revamp nebulites make them a bit easier to get, to tier up.

remove junk nebulites like def, acc, face, etc....

remove the tier down chance, make that non P2W and when that's balanced out, introduce Nebulites ( Because if nebulites are revamped and you can tier up with

mesos only and it will not tier down) , then you can introduce a higher tier that compares to Eternal flames of rebirth.

and also maybe increase the Star Force count to 20* and not 25* ( But that's for another thread ) ; )

+ For a Complete Nebulites Revamp

- For this being P2W

+ on the idea of introducing Nebulites only after the nebulites have been revamped and are NOT P2W

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited March 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

We already have Nebulites. We might as well re-design the system by making it more free-to-play friendly as well as removing utterly useless stats from the fusion tables. A removal at this stage will cause unavoidable backlash, even with compensation and we know how good Nexon compensations are. If you don't it's trash tier.

If we were to have Flames, I would remove the scissor count. It as dumb as making Sweet Water completely untradeable after equipped/transposed.