[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Battle Mage Final Damage

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited March 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone here play Battle Mage lvl 200+ ? I wanted to know if u got some Final Damage % in your stats? Because my Final Dmg is 0%

if u had Final Dmg any%, can u tell me which skill/buff or equip u got from?

Omg..and I hope Nexon take away some cool down specially the cool down after teleporting..it took few sec to be able to attack..and it's annoying.

Comments

• OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Other than 5th Job's Enhancement Nodes, Battle Mage has only 1 source of Final Damage, which happens to be the Weakening Aura - Elemental Decrease hyper skill. I always thought Battle Rage gave Final Damage because it is a counterpart to Hero's Enrage and Mihile's Roiling Soul, but Battle Rage gives regular Damage instead, even though Enrage and Roiling Soul both give Final Damage.

As for equipment, as far as I know, there's currently only 1 source of Final Damage that you can get from equipment, which happens to be the Ruin Force Shield that only Demon Avenger and Demon Slayer may equip, but it comes with a dark bargain of increasing all %HP damage taken by 25%.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited March 2017
    OdysseyTwo wrote: »
    Other than 5th Job's Enhancement Nodes, Battle Mage has only 1 source of Final Damage, which happens to be the Weakening Aura - Elemental Decrease hyper skill. I always thought Battle Rage gave Final Damage because it is a counterpart to Hero's Enrage and Mihile's Roiling Soul, but Battle Rage gives regular Damage instead, even though Enrage and Roiling Soul both give Final Damage.

As for equipment, as far as I know, there's currently only 1 source of Final Damage that you can get from equipment, which happens to be the Ruin Force Shield that only Demon Avenger and Demon Slayer may equip, but it comes with a dark bargain of increasing all %HP damage taken by 25%.

Thanks for the explanation. Aww... i really hope they revamp Battle mage's dmg or give it a little bit final dmg. because i think BAM is kinda weaker than Bishop after they nerf 2x . I don't ask BAM should be stronger than others...but i hope we got revamp on our range and dmg.

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited March 2017
    Hrm, I would definitely say that we're one of the stronger classes. We're way up there on the DPS charts after all. The main thing to keep in mind is that we use teleport to augment our main attacks. Also, in the next 5th job wave, we get a really nice boost of 15% more crit damage boost, a turret of sorts that keeps up the dark shock debuff, and 50% more damage to Aura Scythe.
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Only class that does less damage than Bishop is Jett, also BaM has pretty good DPM already, just no final damage