[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make Princess No more accessible

chaoscauserchaoscauser
Reactions: 4,740
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Currently Princess No is really hard to access due to the low drop rate of the key item. How about making it easier to get in to like every other boss?

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Supported. Just update her so that that ridiculous questline is a prequest, and after you finish it you can enter and fight Princess No whenever you want like any other boss
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited October 2016
    This ^^ The most I could get was 2 keys on 2x event with 70% drop gear + Wolf familiar. And we can defeat her 10 times per day btw, so idk. Just need 1 key per party, not per member.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited October 2016
    We need this, I still want to earn my princess no secondary.
    idc how long I take but at least I'd have a chance if this was changed to 1 or 2 times a day
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    They should just make the key like the eye of fire for Zakum - have a npc give the key every time the player wants to fight Princess No.