[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Idea of some sort- Skill skins?

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi, I thought of this idea of a Skill skin, as in a skin for your skills, like changing how your skill looks, for example the color maybe, or it can have a theme to it. It would't be a bad idea. like how Jetts old skills before he got revamp was really similar to corsair. Maybe people that are Corsair could have the option to get a Spacey skin for there skills, and if they could switch it between other skins like damage skins. I don't if another person might've posted this idea before me, or i'm the first person to come up with the idea and make a discussion page for it. I would also understand how it can cause lag issues... since i did hear (i don't if its true) but how the Maplestory team isn't really that good at coding or such. Since one of my friends that played Maplestory quit because how they had so many background in towns during big bang and how it went for years. Thats just what i heard i dont know if its true, But it would still be great if a skill skin came out for maplestory so people can customize there characters more.
  1. Should Skill skins be a thing ? ( if the maple team did it correctly without causing any lag )7 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (7 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited March 2017
    They did this with Mercedes in like...EMS? but its not like...a terrible idea.
    HoneyWaterJettLuvsU
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    They did this with Mercedes in like...EMS? but its not like...a terrible idea.
    They did :O .....
    "searched the skill skin"
    the dark mercedes should've come to gms :/ i wonder why they didnt make new ones or such. Tbh if i learned how to i would so try to make one *^*

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I would love the old Jett color scheme for her skills.
    3_3 The old one was nice.