[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So Sick of Random Disconnections...

BXLBXL
Reactions: 870
edited March 2017 in Rants and Raves
I'm sorry, but I'm just done with Maplestory suddenly disconnecting and then giving me an error text box that doesn't even include a legit reason... The first time I was 3 minutes into a 60 minute 2x drop coupon and the second time I was in the final stage of my first Monster Park run... GRRRRR..... My wifi isn't the best but it's not too bad either... and if Pandora can keep playing I'm going to assume that Maple can too ._. but nooo... *insert salt here*

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    Whenever I use EXP or Drop coupons, MapleStory starts to misbehave.
    It's like the game is waiting for me to use them just so it can disconnect me.
  • BXLBXL
    edited March 2017
    Whenever I use EXP or Drop coupons, MapleStory starts to misbehave.
    It's like the game is waiting for me to use them just so it can disconnect me.

Maplestory be trollin' XD
    JettLuvsU
  • BXLBXL
    edited March 2017
    Edit: Yessss!!! I logged back on and I was in the lobby of Monster Park and even though I went in and almost completely finished (only having the boss left in Knight Stronghold that looks like Hawkeye left) it didn't count :DDDDD It says that I cleared 0/7 times and that I have 2 free clears for today. Silver lining :D I'm still slightly annoyed that I disconnected when I was so close to finishing but more relieved that it didn't count, especially since Sunday gives you extra exp, I believe! :D (Gonna go do that now lol)
    JettLuvsU
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Yep mainly started happening more when I switched over from gamelauncher to the Nexon Launcher