[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extracting multiple items at once or remove wait!

YuniorYunior
Reactions: 1,575
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's really stressful for someone who bosses daily and maxes out their equip to spend like 20 minutes doing extractions 1 by 1, especially for someone with a laptop. Either make it so we can extract multiple items at once or remove the animation and having to press okay twice...
  1. Are you in agreement with an extractor revamp which would be less time consuming?13 votes
    1. Ya uh.
       100% (13 votes)
    2. Nuh uh.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Keep dreaming kid.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    I honestly can't believe someone still extracts equips
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

I honestly can't believe someone still extracts equips
    i made this bill a while ago. i wanted to burn down my whole inventory for 100 crystals.

highlighting text was something i was thinking about too.

• gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    On topic, before he left, Artasi mentioned that the inventory is a very stable and very old (ancient really) part of code in MS, and that the devs did not want to touch that code unless they absolutely had to (which, coincidentally might also be why it took so long just to expand the max inventory slots). It came up because some people were requesting similar things, as in being able to select multiple items and sell/drop them all at once. I imagine that due to the same reason we won't be getting this change even though it is much needed.

Best we can hope for is to remove the animation.
  • JorjaxJorjax
    Reactions: 865
    edited October 2016
    To be exactly.... Superior Items Crystals/etc are extremely difficult to obtain sometimes when it come to extracting and most of us here aren't really interested in spending like 30 minutes to extract the inventory full of level 100+ items. (Additionally, the crystals are required to make Master and Meister Cubes... yuck!)

• YuniorYunior
    Reactions: 1,575
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

On topic, before he left, Artasi mentioned that the inventory is a very stable and very old (ancient really) part of code in MS, and that the devs did not want to touch that code unless they absolutely had to (which, coincidentally might also be why it took so long just to expand the max inventory slots). It came up because some people were requesting similar things, as in being able to select multiple items and sell/drop them all at once. I imagine that due to the same reason we won't be getting this change even though it is much needed.

Best we can hope for is to remove the animation.
    The animation and the extra dialogue which states that the item has been extracted, we already know its been extracted when we gain the etc item....

• KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited October 2016
    I vote yes. It helps me sleep, sure but then again so does grinding. LOL!

Removing the animation at the least will help a lot.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    wont work cuz like its RNG for superior crystals, and etc