[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I'm preparing for my next level up

PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
Reactions: 1,845
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in General Chat
I been mixing my locations that range from Latch and ChuChu mostly the hidden streets or maps with a good mob flow since I am trying to find 3 Latch Arcane symbols but at the same time I am already at 80%
17761009_1902354116688623_86773917223736836_o.jpg?oh=3d3b7c5d4eb40dd5290b5d68f762f9bf&oe=599B105C

It is safe to say that VERY soon I will be reaching level 230...Can't wait also I will have a slot open for a new skill or booster to put in my V-Matrix.

Time will tell
Tanya

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    Nice, congrats!
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited April 2017
    Early congrats ;D

I'm curious - of Chu Chu and Lach, where do you prefer training? Is there one that you find has less lag / less DC than the other? I just got to Lachelein so I'm still wondering if this place will cause less or more DCing :P
  • PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
    Reactions: 1,845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Tanya wrote: »
    Early congrats ;D

I'm curious - of Chu Chu and Lach, where do you prefer training? Is there one that you find has less lag / less DC than the other? I just got to Lachelein so I'm still wondering if this place will cause less or more DCing :P

Revelation place 3, Dance floor 1, Nightmare Clock Tower 1F, The Shyon map
    For hidden streets-Hidden Slupy Forest and Hidden Plate street mostly

Those are the places I appear to pop up at....Rarely at Chicken Fest 2
    Tanya
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited April 2017
    Tanya wrote: »
    Early congrats ;D

Revelation place 3, Dance floor 1, Nightmare Clock Tower 1F, The Shyon map
    For hidden streets-Hidden Slupy Forest and Hidden Plate street mostly

Those are the places I appear to pop up at....Rarely at Chicken Fest 2

Nice, thanks for sharing :) Looks like quite a few good Lachelein maps I have yet to visit!

• Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited April 2017
    to prepare for my new lvl up ill have to do shade this time. which server most likely scania... since mardia seems bleh right now :(