[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mushroom Shrine Tales post patch report

bumbertyrbumbertyr
Reactions: 6,610
Nexon
edited October 2016 in Archive

imageimage

enjoy!

Comments

• SpiritofMirSpiritofMir
    Reactions: 1,580
    edited October 2016
    Your pronunciation of "showa" always gets me....

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    SpiritofMir

Your pronunciation of "showa" always gets me....

fight me >:
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited October 2016
    I hate how closeness decreases by 3 when you get past 50. The moment I realized what was going on, I threw up my hands and went, "Welp, I'm done here."

The wings are worth it if you really, really, really want its aesthetic, but I don't think I'd want to do Mushroom Shrine more than once. It's not only long, but the Tengu fight had me wanting to bash my forehead against my desk.

Regarding the patch notes, since every major update has a ton of new events and other things going on all at the same time, sometimes when I open up the patch notes and all these bullet points immediately bombard me, I find myself skimming because I'm overwhelmed. I don't think Nexon even remembered that Ninja Castle'd be taken out and thus why its removal wasn't included in the notes. Maybe it would be better if they put the minor details in another section or something so that after players had the basic meat of what's now in the game, they could then delve a little deeper with the main information they learned.

This was interesting commentary and I enjoyed hearing your thoughts!