[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Blaster Botters so ANNOYING

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited April 2017 in General Chat
After BW, now i saw some Blaster botters in Arcane map. It's worse than BW. I hope Nexon do something..I don't ask you to nerf them..but please, send some GM to ban them. It's so annoying.. they are in the map they i usually do the quest and it makes me lag. It's killing the whole map...

See the pic..
-Removed-

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Hi, we don't allow player reports on the forums. This is because of the potential for abuse, and the fact that the forums are not the place for official player reports.

If you haven't already, you should report these players through the official channels in-game and submit a ticket in the support center located here.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited April 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Hi, we don't allow player reports on the forums. This is because of the potential for abuse, and the fact that the forums are not the place for official player reports.

If you haven't already, you should report these players through the official channels in-game and submit a ticket in the support center located here.

I blur the ign... if u aware. I just wanna show how this botter is so annoying