[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

chu chu island pq lags

Me2UMe2U
Reactions: 1,450
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone lag in chu chu island pq making you miss perfect score?

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited April 2017
    What kind of lag are you referring too?
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited April 2017
    lag as in you can't attack monsters, pick up the required items, and monsters moving but only in one spot while the timer is counting down. After 2 minutes later you can continue to attack monsters, pick up the items, and monsters start to move again
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited April 2017
    I used to lag, DC, and not be able to pick up items all the time in that PQ. Someone here on the forums suggested that it may be because you are not killing monsters in less than 3 hits. This was true for me, because I was using my hurricane move. I've switched to using my other move that has more lines, so I take less "hits" to kill the monsters - and my lag & item pick up situation is, for the most part, solved. I still disconnect from time to time, and when I do I change channels. Usually when I find a "good" less populated channel, I am able to PQ no problem. Hope this helps.
    Me2U
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited April 2017
    Thanks!
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited April 2017
    its kind of funny also that you're doing so well no lag what so ever but when you get up to the last items it lags for 3 minutes then goes back to normal which makes the timer to the point you only get "good" as a result
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited April 2017
    I used to have this same issue. Sometimes my attacks and my looting would lag for a few seconds, sometimes almost a minute. And sometimes I would be able to complete the PQ without any issues at all. So I concluded that it was just random and an issue on Nexon's part. The multiple hit theory that someone mentioned above was not an issue for me, as I was able to kill every mob with 1 hit. I thought perhaps it was due to me using a mobbing attack that killed multiple monsters but when I switched to a 1-on-1 attack, I still had the same problem. I tried turning off my pets completely but that made no difference. This was about 3 weeks ago though. I gave up and haven't done that PQ since. I hope my info helps?
    Me2U
  • Me2UMe2U
    edited April 2017
    I used to have this same issue. Sometimes my attacks and my looting would lag for a few seconds, sometimes almost a minute. And sometimes I would be able to complete the PQ without any issues at all. So I concluded that it was just random and an issue on Nexon's part. The multiple hit theory that someone mentioned above was not an issue for me, as I was able to kill every mob with 1 hit. I thought perhaps it was due to me using a mobbing attack that killed multiple monsters but when I switched to a 1-on-1 attack, I still had the same problem. I tried turning off my pets completely but that made no difference. This was about 3 weeks ago though. I gave up and haven't done that PQ since. I hope my info helps?

Yeah I stopped using chill step, teleport mastery, and Ice Age. It helped a bit but I lag. I just log off and redo the pq until I get a good time on it lol..