[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Frankenbalrog impossible to beat

AsamuelAsamuel
Reactions: 100
edited April 2017 in Bug Reporting
i dont know if its a bug or a feature , but right now ,most of the classes cant solo 1 frankenbalrog ...for example nightwalker....
after beating with normal attack for about 5 minutes on him , he is still at 40-50% life , thats kind of weird ,but I have no problem to take my 10 minutes...
But thats impossible ,because after 5 minutes he despawns like normal elite...
Only char on my acc i can solo him is pb , because his autoatack is his main attack and gets doubled by his other world images ....
any solution beside , search for a group , or play another class ? any chance to increase the despawn timer to 15minutes ?

Comments

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2017
    I believe the 1 damage per hit limitation and restriction to normal attacks is intentional as it is spawnable in towns. However, I've felt and seen reports that it is unnecessarily difficult in normal monster maps due to monster density and the above requirements. I'd personally prefer to be able to use skill attacks on versions spawned in monster maps while keeping the town spawns to the current functionality to encourage group effort.

In any case, adjustments to Frankenbalrog are preferred, so I've forwarded this. Thank you.
    NakazatoJLElinstarAlexFDaisukeHaruto
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    What MegaScience stated, keep town ones like that, change map ones or reduce its HP by like 70%
  • AsamuelAsamuel
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    May some little things to add ....sometimes I take some Balrogs down ,right now about 10 in a week i guess... none of them get me the quest acm for the 5 kills ...
    waiting the whole day on channel 13 for a summoned version (server luna) is like waiting for legendary item drops from the sky ....
    impossible to archieve this (except coordinates guildes i guess ---for myself none of the balrog sack dropped so far)
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    In the future can we make skills work on Frankenbalrogs?
  • Starlight0613Starlight0613
    Reactions: 300
    edited April 2017
    I also have yet to see a balrog sack drop