[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink bean pets on pink bean?

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Why did let us players get a pink bean pet on the pink bean uf its gonna be deleted after the even anyway.
Wouldn't it be more usefull if we got one squishy pink bean pet on a normal character and one on the pink bean char instead of two on the same character.

Comments

• DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Nexon looked at Pinkbean's ability to use three pets without spending NX and said "no... They want to use three pets them they have to pay for it."
  • BXLBXL
    Reactions: 870
    edited April 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Nexon looked at Pinkbean's ability to use three pets without spending NX and said "no... They want to use three pets them they have to pay for it."

You can't buy multi pet on Pink Bean though, so I don't follow.

Ohhh true, cuz the item needed is in CS and PB can't go in CS. Maplestory wyd o. o
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017

AlexF wrote: »
    You can't buy multi pet on Pink Bean though, so I don't follow.

You talk as if Nexon had to follow the idea of making sense. Nexon saw three pets on the KMS Pink Bean content then seen that PB could run all three at once and thought "That bypasses our moneymaker ''pet snack'... No we can't have that" and told the tech team to remove that ability. In fear that the event would give every class that ability.

Probably not but I could see that being the case.