[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Prime Scroll in Coin shop & scroll in Gacha

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited April 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Dear Nexon, I just wanna give a suggestion for the future coin shop event, Can we have some Prime scroll too? You can make it Untradeable and sell it for 100 or 200 coins each just like the 9th Anniversarry, the time when we got the first prime scroll from Anniversarry event, Please? So many players who can't afford them to buy from market..so they have a chance to get from the event.

One more thing, can you replace the 60% scroll from Gacha like Spear for attack, staff for matk, etc..and replace them with Shield for Matk 60% and 50%, and 10%, Shield for attk 60%, 50% and 10% and 9th anniversarry scroll (not prime) and prime scroll instead? None wants the 60% scroll weapon attk and matk anymore today since we have traces.

Thanks.
Keyan the Evan

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2017
    Supported

I agree that players should be able to play for a few of these scrolls during the anniversary without using real money or huge amounts of mesos. In my opinion these scrolls should be both play to obtain and pay to obtain.

Its2Sharp4UDaxterbeerArwen
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited April 2017
    Would be cool to buy these itens, they are indeed hard to get if you can't make a cosistent amount of mesos, and even tought would be good to remove the 60%scrolls you say, they problably won't, since it's more RNG...
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited April 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    Supported

I agree that players should be able to play for a few of these scrolls during the anniversary without using real money or huge amounts of mesos. In my opinion these scrolls should be both play to obtain and pay to obtain.

Yeah the scroll is too damn expensive and you can only obtain from Marvel and some special cash shop item. This is unfair. We got these scroll during 9th (or 10th) anniversary...why can't we have them now during anniversary to? Agreed with you too !