[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

"Any type of gambling is against the ToS..."

EatenByBreadEatenByBread
Reactions: 900
edited October 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
I think I'm guilty...

I should have been banned hundreds of times over for cubing, opening perm nx boxes, using royal style coupons, using gachapon, etc. Rip me.

(Pls don't hurt me)

Comments

• nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    IMO... it is all about what you are getting in return. Since you are not getting real life money back on those, you are not gambling, you are dumping into kitchen sink. It's no different than purchasing fireworks for your July 4th enjoyment. If you think you are guilty, you still have hope.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    lol its fun to gamble on discord :D
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    -removed-
  • nenenenenenenenenene
    Reactions: 1,095
    edited October 2016
    Well, if you see the thread 'last post win' is thriving again on this new off-topic forum again, I'd say history is repeating itself.
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    Nah. I've been gambling here and there and NEVER got banned. You just gotta be sexy about it and rub your belly while dancing Gangnam Style and you'll be fine.

Did this make sense? Not at all.