[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Back again, world help

ZeroBluxZeroBlux
Reactions: 1,100
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Well, I'm finally back after a long hiatus. My laptop broke back then and I couldn't play MS. Now that I'm back, I need help choosing a world.

Though there has always been one problem with every world I decided to join. There was nothing to tether me down. Nothing to really keep me there, no friends, no guild, no anything.

Does anybody think that they may be of any sort of assistance, I really could use it.
JettLuvsU

Comments

• BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    If you want to get everything yourself I'd say go for reboot, because it's meso based and not NX based (yes, cubes are also bought with mesos rather than NX).
    I don't play on the US servers myself but I believe scania is the most populous server, so if you like people, that's where you'd want to go to.
    If you want a European server you only have one option, namelijk Luna.

Hope that was helpful :)

~BowmaNxNL
  • TashieTashie
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited April 2017
    ^
    what the above poster said; i for one quit scania and moved to reboot and like it far more because it's meso based...it kinda depends on what you yourself really want regarding gear and end game stuff.....in reboot you have to work for it but in scania or bera its easily obtainable with meso's lol i think scania and bera are the main active world's left but reboot is also very populated and there's always a ton of people on lol. Hope this helps and good luck :)