[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Freaky Frankenbalrog summoning sack

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited April 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone ever get this sack? I have killed bunch of them.but never get the sack. How can I finish the quest then snce only the Frankenbalrog from summoning sack are counted?

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    lol one of my mules got it on the first one he killed. two of my guildies have gotten one before too (I think I missed one of them though). A guy recommended just afk-ing in Henesys ch12 in the hopes that someone spawns one, since apparently you just need to be on the same map for it to count.
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited April 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    lol one of my mules got it on the first one he killed. two of my guildies have gotten one before too (I think I missed one of them though). A guy recommended just afk-ing in Henesys ch12 in the hopes that someone spawns one, since apparently you just need to be on the same map for it to count.

Ch 12 or 13 ?