[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FREE JUST FOR THE ASKING

AngelRose59AngelRose59
Reactions: 1,360
edited April 2017 in General Chat
MAPLE TREASURE TWO HANDED AXE - WARRIOR - LEVEL 120

MAPLE TREASURE WAND - MAGICIAN - LEVEL 120

I already gave these items to the Museum and these two items are duplicates. The Museum does not take duplicates from the same character and I do not feel like selling them for 0 or 1 meso. I would like to give them to someone who will be able to use them.

I have two things that my one character is using from the Museum thingy and I cannot believe how good they are :D

I really love all of the events that Maple Story has :D

Comments

• AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017

I already gave these items to the Museum and these two items are duplicates. The Museum does not take duplicates from the same character and I do not feel like selling them for 0 or 1 meso. I would like to give them to someone who will be able to use them.

I have two things that my one character is using from the Museum thingy and I cannot believe how good they are :D

Or, if you need them for the Museum thingy, than you can use them for that, too :D
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited April 2017
    Or sell cheap in the auction house. Like for 50k
    AngelRose59Invulgo
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    edited April 2017
    Or sell cheap in the auction house. Like for 50k

I did not know that I could do that :D Yes, I will try that than and Thank You so much for the advice :D

JettLuvsU