[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can we please get a new PIC and Cash shop UI?

BreadRoadBreadRoad
Reactions: 530
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
http://imgur.com/a/QR7RQ

^ That's what the picture of the new UIs look like.

This is what KMS has at the moment and had this UI for a very long time.

The new meso market is coming and I think it would be a great time to update PIC and Cash Shop UI.

Thanks.
JettLuvsUFennekin
  1. What do you think of the new UI from the pictures?15 votes
    1. Great!
       87% (13 votes)
    2. Not Great!
       13% (2 votes)

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I dunno how I feel about the new PIC UI (I'm used to pins being the standard 9-pad thingy), but I definitely want a revamped CS one. It's too hard to browse what items you have if you have too many... mainly from the Maplehood Watch event. Unless there's some way of expanding the cs inventory thingy that I'm not aware of? Would rather not have to move everything to my inv to be able to sift through them without frustration. Having an extra row would reduce a lot of that. And the rest of the CS UI just looks more modern.
    JettLuvsUTuba
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    We're currently in discussion with our team in regard to our Cash Shop UI.
    We don't have an estimated date yet to provide on when we can see changes made, but keeping our Cash Shop as it is isn't our intention.

Thank you,

Arwoooo~
    MegaScienceBreadRoadAlexFIvangold
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    We had this one in EMS and it would be nice to have it back.
    JettLuvsU
  • BreadRoadBreadRoad
    Reactions: 530
    edited May 2017
    Thank you for the reply Arwoo. Do you guys have any plan for the PIC? The keyboard UI can be randomized by having those little maple leaves in between keys and I think it's much better UI than what we have now, since we can actually have numbers and letters in the same page.

Thanks!
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited May 2017
    That would be pretty good, will be easyer to add changes to cash shop and such with the same cash shop UI.