[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How to get to Showa Town?

LaurelineLaureline
Reactions: 300
edited November 2016 in General Chat
Because after migration Mushroom Shrine has been changed and looks very different. And I can't find road to Showa.

Comments

• StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited November 2016
    Laureline
    Laureline said:

Because after migration Mushroom Shrine has been changed and looks very different. And I can't find road to Showa.
    After the Mushroom Shrine Tales Update, Showa Town is completely gone (except the floating island that sits in the Zipangu map). I was disappointed to find that it became unaccessible when I started playing again).

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Head through the Vanished Village, past the area where you fight Tengu, and cross the bridge. You'll arrive in Showa.
  • MoldyPadsMoldyPads
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2017
    it seems i cant get through the vanished village unless im 190 or above which is dumb
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    MoldyPads wrote: »
    it seems i cant get through the vanished village unless im 190 or above which is dumb

u know whats more dumb? a lv 20 quest from kino konoko requiring u to get 100 crow feathers from lv 160 crows. a LV 20 QUEST
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited May 2017
    MoldyPads wrote: »

u know whats more dumb? a lv 20 quest from kino konoko requiring u to get 100 crow feathers from lv 160 crows. a LV 20 QUEST

She just has that much faith in your abilities of course.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    Head through the Vanished Village, past the area where you fight Tengu, and cross the bridge. You'll arrive in Showa.

Considering Showa mobs are level 45-70, having to cross four level 160+ maps to get there makes zero sense. I think (not sure) some of the portals on the way even require completing certain parts of the quest line.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited May 2017
    or drink coffee milk and it will takes you to Showa Town.
  • SeerowSeerow
    Reactions: 935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I don't think you can even beat some of the quests anymore. Some of the mobs no longer exist that I could find or if they do they seem to be a "new" version that does not register with the quests, same with the drops.
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited May 2017
    IAWEzz2.png
    Enter the portal on the right side of the map. As far as I know, getting to Showa doesn't require any quests to be completed.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    SlicedTime wrote: »
    IAWEzz2.png
    Enter the portal on the right side of the map. As far as I know, getting to Showa doesn't require any quests to be completed.

And how do you propose that a level 50 character get there?
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited May 2017
    If any of you guys are in Windia then you can just pm, because I have a bunch of showa milk's left over, and they still sell the milks in the showa spa. I had bought a ton of milks before the Mushroom shrine revamp, because I had a feeling showa would disappear lol.
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    Seerow wrote: »
    I don't think you can even beat some of the quests anymore. Some of the mobs no longer exist that I could find or if they do they seem to be a "new" version that does not register with the quests, same with the drops.

some of the mobs are still there. you can access one of the OLD mushroom shrine maps by going to showa and exiting out of showa. it think its a bug
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited May 2017
    If you are in reboot just buy hyper teleport rock go to world map type in showa then teleport, if you are on regular server then may god have mercy on your soul...or have dark sight or mad godly dodging skillz!