[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make male battleroid outfit into perm nx

AppleChanceryAppleChancery
Reactions: 1,180
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I really love how the male battleroid outfit looks (reminds me of the armor from Berserk)! We barely have any cool heavy armor outfits (nx and non nx) in maplestory so I think this would be an amazing addition. Of course, if this is implemented please make it unisex.
  1. Implement male battleroid perm nx into game?16 votes
    1. Agree
       94% (15 votes)
    2. Disagree
       6% (1 vote)

Comments

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited January 2017
    And the female battleroid dress as well please!
    krsk
  • PandaFrostPandaFrost
    Reactions: 1,160
    edited May 2017
    Bumping an old thread but still relevant, I've seen these added into data strings in old patches and would like to see them released. I'll just send you guys my wallet in exchange lol.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Considering MapleSEA released them last month as Dark Elf Package and Kagemusha Package, I'd agree it'd make sense to allow players to have the same outfits.
    JettLuvsUAlexFJuly
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited May 2017
    I'd love to see this item released particularly as an NX outfit package. However, knowing Nexon's greed particularly as of recently (i.e this current Re;Zero cash shop update) they probably will place the Battleroid sets in the Premium Box instead of an NX outfit package.