[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Perm NX item xfer event/NX item only FM

ImaBlastImaBlast
Reactions: 1,225
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have a request and a suggestion.
Request: Please allow us a 1 time cross server transfer of permanent NX items. Excluding pets of course. Unless you just wanna be nice and allow that once also.
Suggestion: Allow Reboot players to sell NX items in free market. A lot of people buy style boxes and are then stuck with duplicate items. Items that others may be interested in buying. I don't see how this could be a problem as perm NX items do not help a person increase their range. I understand it gives the seller a meso advantage but they could just farm the meso anyway. If there is no chance of allowing Reboot to sell NX items then may I also suggest a cash transfer a little more frequently.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    You can trade the NX items you don't want to the NPC at the FM entrance for stamps or something. Maybe Nexon needs to increase the pool of items you can get with those stamps, or rotate it more often.

I am strictly against any form of trading in Reboot, and that includes NX covers. Especially if you're talking about trading them for meso, which means people who have real-world cash don't need to spend hours farming meso, they just buy surprise boxes and sell the content. Completely against the idea of Reboot, in which everyone is on even ground.
    ImaBlast
  • ImaBlastImaBlast
    Reactions: 1,225
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    They could institute a NX trade for NX items only.