[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Event?

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone know if Nexon was going to do a world transfer event during the 12th anniversary update? I could've sworn I read about that somewhere, but I can't find it now.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Tuba wrote: »
    Does anyone know if Nexon was going to do a world transfer event during the 12th anniversary update? I could've sworn I read about that somewhere, but I can't find it now.

Nope.
    You might have gotten it confused with the NX transfer event.
    Tuba
  • HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited May 2017
    KMS got one with the beyond update and they mentioned theyd look into getting one during their twitch stream. There hasnt been one in years and most likely won't though I don't know why. Orginially is was to prevent duping items.
    Tuba
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited May 2017
    Yeah I would Like one too.. Have a few characters stuck in Galicia that i want over in Bera when I transferred the last world transfer Event
    Tuba
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited May 2017
    KMS got one with the beyond update and they mentioned theyd look into getting one during their twitch stream. There hasnt been one in years and most likely won't though I don't know why. Orginially is was to prevent duping items.

Yeah I thought someone mentioned it, but I've never watched any of their streams. I thought I read it on patch notes for one of the past recent updates but I couldn't find it any where lol. You can dupe items with world transfers lol?