[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Congratulations to all the new VFMs-in-training

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Are we going to get some announcement as to who they all are and such, or just discover it as they post with their shiny new borders?
FennekinJettLuvsUArwooInvulgoOkhuraIts2Sharp4ULilyflower

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Thanks a lot ^^.
    I'll let the others reveal themselves.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    All of the new VFMs in training are free to reveal themselves or be discovered by the community.
    If they'd like a grand introduction or to remain a bit longer in the shadows, it's up to each individual.

We're happy to see that so many were interested in joining the MapleStory community team! Please don't be discouraged if you weren't selected in our most recent round of Volunteer Forum Moderator recruitment. We're absolutely planning to provide more opportunities in the future.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2017
    Hiya, I'm baaaaaaaaack!
    It's great to be working with the community once again solving problems and helping the newer adventures starting their journey.
    On Discord and Reddit, I go by Scolarus.
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited May 2017
    Hello everyone,

If you didn't have the chance to read my VFM application, I play MapleStory since 2006 and I started to help the community 2 years ago. I plan to work closely with the community to improve bug reports and to make it easier for the Maple Team to replicate your issues. My goals are to improve transparency and to reduce the amount of duplicated threads. To achieve those goals, I will help to make clear lists of issues separated in categories for the community and more! I will share more details later. :)
    JettLuvsU
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    @Slatymate I read "I am a 10 year old"
    JettLuvsU
  • PerceptivityPerceptivity
    Reactions: 2,820
    edited May 2017
    Hello, everyone, my name is Perceptivity; also known as Dan

I'm looking forward to working with the Community Team, the VFM's and all the Maplers to encourage fun and active discussions on the forums. I may not post too many times in a day, but I will try to take part in more ongoing discussions on both the forums and other platforms. My primary objections are to listen to the community on subjects that they feel passionate about and what is causing worries or concerns(this doesn't need to be Maple related, I shall be here for those who needs somebody to talk to).

If you need anything or have questions - feel free to contact me through DM!

//Dan
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited May 2017
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    @Slatymate I read "I am a 10 year old"

I edited my post. It is more clear now :D