[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Increase Maximum Stack Size of Profession Items

mjgj96mjgj96
Reactions: 1,510
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As anyone who's ever even meddled with professions such as mining and herbalism knows, those items can end up taking over half of your space in a fully expanded inventory, and clog up almost the entire inventory for those who have the base amount of slots. I do understand that there are bags to help with this issue, but this only helps with the issue of having a large number of different items. The current maximum stack of profession items being set to 100 seems to be both outdated and inefficient after having the initial potion stack increase some few months ago.

My suggestion is that the profession items, such as ores, flowers, magic powder, seeds, etc., have a maximum stacking limit of 9000 just like twisted time and spell traces, or at the very least raise the maximum stacking limit to 1000 like it is for item crystals, if I recall correctly. As it stands, the current limit of 100 is not a very inventory-friendly limit for these items.

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    ores, flowers, oils and plates had their limit increased and are not bound to 100 for each slot, however magic powders only stack up to 100 and really need an increase to at least 1000 and preferrable 9000.
  • SealSeal
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited May 2017
    Support, even with maximum slots I have so much profession materials where I need to constantly put them in storage and transfer to a storage mule.
  • mjgj96mjgj96
    Reactions: 1,510
    edited May 2017
    as it stands, I can only collect 100 DEX, Power, Dark, Black, etc crystals per stack