[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why in hell it cost me so much time

OlandeseOlandese
Reactions: 1,180
edited May 2017 in General Chat
getting into the game?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    There are many reasons why it may take so long to get into game.

Sometimes it being server sided when there are latency issues.

Other times when it is user issues such as not having enough RAM, hard drive space, CPU bottle necking. Maybe issues with compatibility with hardware or software.

I guess a good start would be listing your hardware specs (Operating System, CPU Processor, Amount of RAM, Graphics Card, etc.).
  • QuickDrawerQuickDrawer
    Reactions: 1,750
    edited May 2017
    its cuz nexon
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017
    Find a good fast USB or external Disk with capacity 32 GB +. I used a scanDisk 32 GB. And I store the game there

But if u mean about the "Pay for Win" , well I can't help u much. Just don't buy the Sero random boxes. It's too over price and what u get is just same as you get from Golden Apple. The chance to get the TOP PRIZE is only 0.0000000001%. Bought a package..didn't get a single good one.. only miracle scroll 50% and cheap droid.