[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero Attendance event

ArwenArwen
Reactions: 2,030
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I keep dying for the second day quest. Hitting the pile of books accidentally. The worst is..you have to wait until the next day and it starts from the beginning. Why don't let us repeat it directly or wait for 30 minute to start again from quest 1 without waiting for the next day and start from day 1 again then I can continue to the next quest (maybe wait for 30 minutes) until I reach the day from the start I accept the quest. For example I started 3 days ago, so I can repeat (if i died) until Day 3, if i started yesterday, then if i died, I can repeat and do it to finish the Day 2. Now I am so lazy to do this event. It's sucks.

Comments

• SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    This will definitely help.

And I agree it would be nice to start over after a certain time frame instead of the next day but then the end reward wouldn't be as rewarding.
    Arwen
  • ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited May 2017

And I agree it would be nice to start over after a certain time frame instead of the next day but then the end reward wouldn't be as rewarding.

¨Thanks for guide. But yeah..waiting until the next day is really annoying...
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited May 2017

What is the end reward exactly o.o