[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What is your Union Level?

OkhuraOkhura
Reactions: 4,185
edited May 2017 in General Chat
So with Union in the future I am curious what every ones Union level is at the moment.

Here is mine (-1 as I am holding a name for when I remake Jett with next burning):
SodxK3w.png?1

Incase you don't know Union is a future update where character cards are replaced with a new system.
All characters who are level 60 or above and have completed the 2nd job advancement (level 130 or above for Zero) count towards your Union Level.

So, what is your level?

Comments

• YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    So close to 6k!

aK4HHW7.jpg
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Yeesh. I'm only at like 3.2k I think, though I haven't really done much prep for Union lol. Wish I had that chair so I could check without whipping out a calculator.

I'll probably get 3 more 140s before Union - NL (crit rate), WA (dex - really not looking forward to going through another CK tutorial though......), and Evan (I dunno, link?).
  • OkhuraOkhura
    edited May 2017
    Fennekin wrote: »
    Yeesh. I'm only at like 3.2k I think, though I haven't really done much prep for Union lol. Wish I had that chair so I could check without whipping out a calculator.

I'll probably get 3 more 140s before Union - NL (crit rate), WA (dex - really not looking forward to going through another CK tutorial though......), and Evan (I dunno, link?).

Yeah, the chair is super handy, but I also have a spreadsheet to work it all out for me too.
    Evan link is really nice for leveling up characters, that extra time on runes is great.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017
    how do you calc? just add up the levels of your character?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    edited May 2017

Yes (which is what the chair does) ^^
    edited May 2017
    Okhura wrote: »

cool, howd you get the chair?
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    If we get the same events as kms (which does tend to happen) we should get another breakthrough event. Breakthough is where you make a new character and get to 200.

I have been saving 1 spot for that reason.

KJ7b59B.jpg
  • OkhuraOkhura
    edited May 2017

I got it originally from the V Coin shop but it was in the 12th Anniversary shop too, it's called Hall of Maple Warriors.
    edited May 2017

I got it originally from the V Coin shop but it was in the 12th Anniversary shop too, it's called Hall of Maple Warriors.

oh. ok thanks
    edited May 2017
    right now my total levels are 5696, only two characters under 120, and about 3-4 under 130, 40 characters total