[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple points in cash shop

LarykoekLarykoek
Reactions: 220
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Hello,

I tried to buy maple points with the NX i had but when i click it i cant click any of the options to pay with?!
i read it before and it never said i needed a specific NX type.

anyone knows how i can buy the Maple points Coupon?

so i tried again and now it said i cant purchase it because there was an error and i got thrown out of the Cash Shop

Greets,

Larykoek

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    It can only be purchased with Prepaid NX.
  • LarykoekLarykoek
    edited May 2017
    sjeez why do they always need to make it so hard 50€ is 50€ when does nexon understand this?!
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited May 2017
    Prepaid NX is through a secure method, you pay the 50Euro at a store, they know that you aren't going to stop payment on it.
    NXcredit could be 'charge back'ed or otherwise done Fraudently so NExon makes it less appealing by limiting what you can do with CreditNX

It's like someone paying by Euro coins and someone using a creditcard that may or may not be theirs. You would have more comfort with the more secure version of payment.
  • LarykoekLarykoek
    edited May 2017
    Prepaid NX is through a secure method, you pay the 50Euro at a store, they know that you aren't going to stop payment on it.
    NXcredit could be 'charge back'ed or otherwise done Fraudently so NExon makes it less appealing by limiting what you can do with CreditNX

It's like someone paying by Euro coins and someone using a creditcard that may or may not be theirs. You would have more comfort with the more secure version of payment.

but you can buy karma koins online aswell...

i get the point though but it still is really stupid
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Larykoek wrote: »

but you can buy karma koins online aswell...

When you buy Karma Koin online, or for that matter if you buy a physical Karma Koin card with a credit card at your local 7-11, Nexon always gets its money (from the store). If you charge back, the store that sold you the card is the one that loses money.
    But if you buy NX directly from Nexon, use it to get stuff from the cash shop, and then charge it back, Nexon ends up having given you some pixels for free. That thought is so intolerable to them that they're incredibly paranoid about who they allow to charge NX online (lots of people get rejected for "suspicious activity" for no apparent reason), and they restrict sales of their most desirable items to cold-hard-cash prepaid NX.
  • LarykoekLarykoek
    edited May 2017
    yeah they have areally really bad system