[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Weekly Ban Data: 05/11/2017 - 05/18/2017

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited May 2017 in Vault
Here is the data for this week's total number of permanent bans covering 05/11/2017 - 05/18/2017:
MlDqIeY.png

Thank you Maplers for being vigilant against those using illegitimate programs in-game.
NeospectorSaekiSenpaiAlexFNoobMayCryDaterryFirewolfslayercarmenpop22

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2017
    I really understand why you guys aren't very active with banning players selling items for real money in the free market.
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    It's kinda amazing how many bots there are even today in Maplestory. I wish there was a spreadsheet I could see of how much they actually gain from their botting vs their overhead for business including power, hired help, so on.
  • AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Is there a place where we can see the banned igns and such?
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,616
    edited May 2017
    Albinorock wrote: »

I believe they removed it, also what good does that do regardless, makes no difference?
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    It's kinda amazing how many bots there are even today in Maplestory. I wish there was a spreadsheet I could see of how much they actually gain from their botting vs their overhead for business including power, hired help, so on.

There is a large amount that are real players funding their mains. These are the worst sort of cheaters.
  • SparkleeSparklee
    Reactions: 2,630
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Albinorock wrote: »

They removed the "name and shame" concept.. Also seems pointless in naming them as the majority of names that are banned are random "nfsga4afbdh" style names... Makes uninteresting reading also.

As for the activeness to be in-game to actually physically ban these bots would be a lot more pro-active, but then do you even have the man power to cover all servers?
  • NoobMayCryNoobMayCry
    Reactions: 310
    edited May 2017
    As much as i am proud and thankful for all your work to demolish the hackers and botters, i am at the same time unimpressed, one reason that cannot be countered by anything, and that is the one and only truth: Almost every channel is filled with botters in many maps. No matter how many times i log in, no mtter many weeks or months have passed by, this happens every single time.

A hacker and botter free game might be impossible idk but it isnt hard to find them thats for sure.