[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

I tired to solo Chaos Pinkbean again

PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
Reactions: 1,845
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2017 in Fan Creations
Its been a while since I tried to this and I learned that I can get far and do amazing things....And I learned that this boss is the most trollish boss I have ever battle.

CRUSE THE PINKY DRUMBSTICK...I have a plan how I can get around that but JEEBUS this was by far the most intense boss battle I had since.....Since.....Since the story mode battle with Lotus

The last time I ever tired I know it was before Job V and I ran out of time on the 2nd wave of stone guys.

One step at a time.

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited May 2017
    oh very nice, you will get there!

I stopped doing chaos pb after the status resistance nerf =/
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited May 2017
    Don't give up! Show that Chaos Pink Bean who is boss!
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    Yeah, show Ohkura who's boss!
  • PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
    Reactions: 1,845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Thank you all, I see that next time I will use my Erda Nova later instead of when he spawns,
    I'll have to also have the Sparkle burst out when he cast damage reflection and use the seekers to increase the power so when the buff is over....
    WAIT...I could wait a bit when DR is used jump back and set off the sparkle burst and gain the immunity and nova the bean to resist the dr dmg and stun him and whale on him so he can be stun while the dr is wearing off and end him...Its risky but I got ideas flowing though my head