[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make wondroid heart equippable with other androids

ShadEightShadEight
Reactions: 3,110
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Apparently the wondroid hearts can only be equipped with a wondroid. Pretty as these androids may be, they lack the shop function which is handy for things like selling unneeded items and buying TPs. So for people like me who don't care much about aesthetics, it's a real pain not having a permanent heart (reboot) to access the shop function on my Jang roid. Many other androids can equip hearts not stated in the tooltip, as long as they are the appropriate rank.

I say make the heart equippable by androids other than wondroid.
  1. Make wondroid heart universally equippable?18 votes
    1. Yay
       89% (16 votes)
    2. Nay
       11% (2 votes)

Comments

• pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited May 2017
    +1

I see no reason as to why they should be paired up exclusively, most people won't continue beyond Rhea-roid anyway and will happily settle for Aster-roid after the first investigation mode farm fest.
  • StargethStargeth
    Reactions: 2,680
    edited May 2017
    I don't think I'm going to vote, but I'm leaning a bit towards nay. I think that thematically it makes more sense for only the wondroid hearts working with wondroids, but instead I think they should add a shop-function to the Wondroids themselves. Aren't Wondroids supposed to be top-of-the-knotch androids with human characteristics, anyway? The Wondroids should have a shop themselves which would immediately fix the problem.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited May 2017
    Stargeth wrote: »
    I don't think I'm going to vote, but I'm leaning a bit towards nay. I think that thematically it makes more sense for only the wondroid hearts working with wondroids, but instead I think they should add a shop-function to the Wondroids themselves. Aren't Wondroids supposed to be top-of-the-knotch androids with human characteristics, anyway? The Wondroids should have a shop themselves which would immediately fix the problem.

Many other androids can equip other hearts, for example battle-roid + beryl heart so the thematic argument holds no water. And yea I've thought of the shop option for wondroids, thats a solution as well but I doubt nexon would take that route, much easier I presume to just remove the restriction value set on the heart.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Stargeth wrote: »
    Aren't Wondroids supposed to be top-of-the-knotch androids with human characteristics, anyway? The Wondroids should have a shop themselves which would immediately fix the problem.

Not exactly.
    Wondroids are all those things, but the androids sold in Alec's shop are "androids that Alec has built from spare Wondroid components" (per Spencer's guide).
    BaoDovvn