[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid medal?

ZambookiiZambookii
Reactions: 815
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Does anyone know how to obtain the wondroid medal? It appears in the event reward list, but I have yet to see a post anywhere or any clue where to get it in-game.

Comments

• MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited May 2017
    Word is you get it by rescuing all 8 wondroids via jump quest. So...go through the jump quest 8 times at minimum. And try not to rage yourself into oblivion in the process.
  • ZambookiiZambookii
    edited May 2017
    O boy.. I might need to buy some cheap keyboards and mouses.. I'll try to do them lol
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited May 2017
    MikevsZoda wrote: »
    Word is you get it by rescuing all 8 wondroids via jump quest. So...go through the jump quest 8 times at minimum. And try not to rage yourself into oblivion in the process.

pretty sure you only rescue 4 of them via jump quest, the other 4 is from the quest on investigation mode
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    pepe wrote: »

pretty sure you only rescue 4 of them via jump quest, the other 4 is from the quest on investigation mode

That doesn't make sense, considering you need to succeed 8 times in an escape mission in order to buy the badge from the shop.

I think the other 4 only appear as choices in the escape mode after you've unlocked them in the investigation mode.
  • ZambookiiZambookii
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    pepe wrote: »

You have to rescue them all from the Rescue Mode (Jump Quest), you need to unlock the ability to rescue them via doing quests in investigation mode (and 1 by buying the VIP pass from the shop for 50 coins).

I'm pretty sure you get the medal by saving all the Androids.

Do you know how to unlock Sarimroid? The last android in the list? I accepted all quests and finished them and that's the last 1 i dont have?