[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ursus freeze, Wonderoid investigation disconnects.

GraptharrGraptharr
Reactions: 610
edited February 2018 in Tech Support
I don't know how you put this game together, but whenever i run Ursus i get about a frame every 5-10 seconds. its really fun. I really like not being able to do Ursus. And this awesome disconnect and instance sharing of the investigation? Come on guys. I know Nexon america doesn't make a lot of money compared to the Homebase, but i would rather just not have maple than have these ridiculous leftovers of programming you give us.

unless of course there is some secret to making these things work. I would really like to assume its not my comp but i guess everything is possible.

Comments

• KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited May 2017
    Graptharr wrote: »
    I don't know how you put this game together, but whenever i run Ursus i get about a frame every 5-10 seconds. its really fun. I really like not being able to do Ursus. And this awesome disconnect and instance sharing of the investigation? Come on guys. I know Nexon america doesn't make a lot of money compared to the Homebase, but i would rather just not have maple than have these ridiculous leftovers of programming you give us.

unless of course there is some secret to making these things work. I would really like to assume its not my comp but i guess everything is possible.

It's Nexon's side with their coding, etc.

I spent $2000 on a new PC just to fix event hall lag...

No one should have to literally buy a new PC just to run a 2-D Side-Scrolling, Platforming MMORPG.

When I can run other games flawlessly.
    chaoscauser