[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Don't forget about the medal....

KatzumiKatzumi
Reactions: 550
edited September 2016 in General Chat
The medal is not mentioned in the patch notes. Is this something that was left out? Or is it a mistake in the in-game dialog?
The medal was left out by accident. We will add this to our patch notes.
The patch notes still mention nothing about the medal.
KeepComingBackMegaScience

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Seriously.

Are we going to get that "reboot master class" medal? On Reboot? On other worlds?
    @KThxBaiNao ?
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited September 2016

Note the dates. No update on the ticket yet.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    LOL

I'm sure "the details will be made available" after the October 19th maintenance, when we can see which characters can see the giftbox with the medal in it... if any.

Nexon... *smh*
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited October 2016
    Hey everyone,

Sorry about the delay here -

The Reboot Master Class medal will be available in Non-Reboot worlds and Reboot.
    edited October 2016
    @KThxBaiNao I got a different response from a ticket GM who supposedly got confirmation from the game team and then said it would only be available to Reboot. Which of these responses is the correct one?

Edit:
    Ticket #283580
  • KThxBaiNaoKThxBaiNao
    Reactions: 11,690
    edited October 2016
    My response is the correct one.
    LycanthropodKeks
    edited October 2016
    @KThxBaiNao Alright then, thanks for looking into it. I'll go ahead and buy the discount medal anvils then.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    KThxBaiNao

Hey everyone,

Sorry about the delay here -

The Reboot Master Class medal will be available in Non-Reboot worlds and Reboot.
    Thank you for looking into this.
  • KeksKeks
    Reactions: 635
    edited October 2016
    Is it still possible to get this medal if I started leveling characters in Reboot to 100 now?
    Edit: Ya you can.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Keks
    Keks said:

Is it still possible to get this medal if I started leveling characters in Reboot to 100 now?
    According to what we have been told, yes.
    You should be able to see the appropriate ring quest in the Lightning notifier (under the Star notifier) on all your Reboot characters (except, I think, Blaster, which is not recognized as a warrior for some reason).
    Just make sure to level all five to 100, and turn in the quest, before October 19.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited October 2016
    How exactly do I start this? I've got two classes over level 100 on Reboot but see no quest to accept (and no Lightning notifier). I don't even see anything of it in the in-game Event list.

• StockfishiesStockfishies
    Reactions: 800
    edited October 2016
    Is there an easy way to track which of the classes I've completed?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Geminia
    Geminia said:

How exactly do I start this? I've got two classes over level 100 on Reboot but see no quest to accept (and no Lightning notifier). I don't even see anything of it in the in-game Event list.
    Create a new character on Reboot.
    For some reason, I could not see the lightning bolt either, until after I'd created a new character. Didn't even log in to it. Just created it, and the Lightning Bolt appeared for all existing characters.

Stockfishies

Is there an easy way to track which of the classes I've completed?
    Not easy, but at least there are in-game quests to check.

1. Go on your warrior character in Reboot.
    2. Check whether it has the quest in the Lightning Bolt notifier (under the Star notifier tab). If it does, accept and complete it.
    3. If it doesn't, and is over level 100, check its Completed Quests (Event section) for the "Reboot Warrior Ring" quest.
    4. If it's under level 100, check its In-Progress Quests for it. If you find it, level to 100 and turn in the quest.
    (If you have more than one warrior and can't remember which you might have done the quest on, you'll have to check several until you find who did it).

Repeat for Magician, Bowman, Thief, and Pirate.
    bumbertyrPhantomMasterThief