[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is there some hack going on with the re:zero box?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Seriously, I keep seeing botter igns getting that 500m reward from the re:zero box. It's starting to worry me.

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    I heard talk of some sort of Exploit, but I don't have any details cuz I'm a legit player :T
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Yes, there is.

I recommend closing down any shops you have open, and withdrawing your items from Auction House, so you don't end up trade-blocked (or worse) due to having tainted meso.
    JettLuvsU
  • IHadToIHadTo
    Reactions: 955
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Is this going to get addressed?
    EDIT: I stopped playing outside of daily bosses and ursus for fear of a r-word.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2017
    IHadTo wrote: »

D-don't say the word...unless it also involves a Wondroid rework with it.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    IHadTo wrote: »

Not sure if it'll be addressed because legitimate players can't abuse this. However trades can contain illegitimate gains, so try to hold off on that.
    They haven't used the r-word in a long time. It should be safe to continue playing without worrying about progress being all for nothing.

I highly doubt that this degree of abuse would go unnoticed.
    JettLuvsU
  • IHadToIHadTo
    Reactions: 955
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    Well I still want to know, officially, if they know and whether they're going to do something about this so I can continue leveling my union characters without any worry.
    JettLuvsUIts2Sharp4U
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    Morning, Maplers.

As some of you may have noticed, late last week and over the weekend, there were a handful of meso reward announcements from the Re:ZERO Boxes. This was an issue that we've looked into and have taken actions against.

We'll be monitoring closely to prevent any further issues.
    Its2Sharp4UAlexFWatcherCCG
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited May 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Morning, Maplers.

As some of you may have noticed, late last week and over the weekend, there were a handful of meso reward announcements from the Re:ZERO Boxes. This was an issue that we've looked into and have taken actions against.

We'll be monitoring closely to prevent any further issues.

*whew* thanks man. Time to sell stuff again!
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    I know of two people who claim to have already been banned for abusing the exploit, one person who said they only exploited 100m from it. Seems like Nexon handled it quickly.

Thanks for banning the cheats Nexon. :)