[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Wondroid glitch?

DijinzDijinz
Reactions: 300
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I was doing the wondroid jp yesterday on my DA and I notice that I didn't take any damage from the security guys (which is only fair because of the difficulty). I don't know if it's a bug or glitch but since Nexon plans to do something about the difficulty of the jp, I decided to share, rather than abused this . ^^

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    If you take damage during their death animation, nothing happens. That's pretty normal since most mobs act like this.
  • DijinzDijinz
    edited May 2017
    If you take damage during their death animation, nothing happens. That's pretty normal since most mobs act like this.

I would literally stand there and take zero damage by that mean there was no damage sign over my head and since I'm a DA , I wasn't affected by knock back. And if I had made to F1 ,I would have simply walk to the end without fighting the security guys
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited May 2017
    Dijinz wrote: »
    I would literally stand there and take zero damage by that mean there was no damage sign over my head and since I'm a DA , I wasn't affected by knock back. And if I had made to F1 ,I would have simply walk to the end without fighting the security guys

Well if you take zero damage, you won't be knocked back. Just to clarify, this is when they attack you, and not touch damage, correct?
  • DijinzDijinz
    edited May 2017
    Dijinz wrote: »

Well if you take zero damage, you won't be knocked back. Just to clarify, this is when they attack you, and not touch damage, correct?

Right
  • DijinzDijinz
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Just to confirm, is this in [Rescue Mode] or [Investigation]?

Rescue Mode.