[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jewel Crafting

31Bravo31Bravo
Reactions: 255
edited June 2017 in General Chat
I can't be the only person thinking they need to add another way of obtaining coins. Not only are some of the minigames bugged, and won't allow the game to continue, but when you d/c, you're restrained from having access to that run, and are rendered incapable of playing for 15 minutes.

Thought I'd actually be able to participate, but boy was I wrong. The game has pretty much become a full-blown slot machine at this point.

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I tried One Card 5 times in a row and always got kicked due to having less than 4 people or more than. I gave up and logged.
    This was a dumb event to begin with.
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2017
    Still trying to wrap my head around this, an event that not only is it already RNG to get the necessary items for the SS ring. But now it's RNG to ensure you get the necessary coins to get the next part of the RNG items. Seriously? Why would you ever have other players have an affect on other players on events like this. They take forever, and do not HELP with "Forcing players to interact with one another" at all, assuming this is what they were going for. They also aren't fixing any of the bugs for the mini-games in their maintenance in 6 hours.

Also, Draw gives you 2 coins, when lose gives you more. Good Job Nexon.
    SebastianEva
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited June 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    They take forever, and do not HELP with "Forcing players to interact with one another" at all, assuming this is what they were going for.

3 years ago I think it was, there was a minigame thing setup for event coins. Found it pretty fun cause there was no pressure to get SS ring and the minigames themselves are entertaining as well. And boxes that gave coins did still drop I believe. That would've been the right way to implement minigames. And I'm pretty sure it didn't take 50 tries to get into one card at the time.
    If boxes dropped for this event, I'd be fine with it as is, aside from the bugs. Coins are terrible to get, assuming you don't win a decent amount. This'll probably be the hardest SS ring event so far, since the coins are heavily rng to get.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    One Card gives the worst coin rewards, anyway.

I like One Card the most, but with the bugs and the poor rewards, I've just switched over to trade-wins Yut.