[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Keep Spell Tracing selected based on scroll

Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
Reactions: 6,020
edited February 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
The suggestion is about the selection of Spell Trace after it is successful. It stays selected on the second scroll slot after success.

After I successfully passed a Pure Clean Slate 5% via Spell Trace that was 0 upgrades to 1 upgrade slot, I clicked enhance and "confirmed it" without checking. I accidentally used 70% STR twice on my Tyrants because of this.

I should have seen it the second time, but that's not the point of this thread.

There should be a change instead of the selected slot, it should be on the scroll itself.
JettLuvsU
  1. Should this suggestion be implemented?7 votes
    1. Yes.
       86% (6 votes)
    2. No.
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    edited March 2017
    Since no-one probably knows what I'm really talking about, I'll post a video demonstration:

After passing 5% CSS Spell Tracing it selects STR 70%.
    This needs to be changed.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    edited June 2017
    I'd like to bump this thread. I believe it's not just important for GMS, but KMS too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/6f3202/

This needs to be changed so when the spell trace options update after a Clean Slate it needs to be selected on the correct one or not selected.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I think they could probably fix this by putting the inno and css at the top of the list.

What I THINK is happening is that the game says "I am selecting the 2nd scroll in the list" and then the list changes, but it's still selecting the 2nd in the list.
    OdysseyTwoIts2Sharp4U