[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Character Deletion

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I suggest giving players at least 1 free atuo delete per server maintenance. Or a fixed time frame.

(to not have to wait 24 hours)

Comments

• Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    I suggest giving players at least 1 free atuo delete per server maintenance. Or a fixed time frame.

(to not have to wait 24 hours)

waiting a day isn't so hard, the reason its 24 hours is for when a hacker gets into your account,
    meaning if you do get hacked and they attempt to delete your character, you have 24 hours to stop it.
    A player is bound to check his/her account at least once within 24 hours.

if you shorten it to.. lets say 6 hours, say that it was 1pm to 7pm (working hours)
    you have no way to stop this.
    xOtaku
  • gr8tmakergr8tmaker
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    i suggest removing the 24hr wait for Zero characters to be deleted when they were made at that moment,'cuz the player decided to delete that character for whatever reason since Zero characters starts at lvl 100 not lvl 1 like explorers or like lvl 10 Heroes. That what would be nice.i don't find it fair since Zero characters start AT lvl 100.
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Reactions: 1,355
    edited June 2017
    gr8tmaker wrote: »
    i suggest removing the 24hr wait for Zero characters to be deleted when they were made at that moment,'cuz the player decided to delete that character for whatever reason since Zero characters starts at lvl 100 not lvl 1 like explorers or like lvl 10 Heroes. That what would be nice.i don't find it fair since Zero characters start AT lvl 100.

probably make it level 120 or chapter 2(whichever comes first) for cooldown