[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.254 - Midnight Carnival - Ludibrium Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bypassing all the maps into B3 instantly

mushrocksmushrocks
Reactions: 300
edited June 2017 in Bug Reporting
So I'm trying to farm investigation mode for coins. Obviously, I was able to get shafted all 5 runs either by timer, high levels, or bug(randomly kicks me out). Anyways, I start with 15 minutes and head towards B3 map. As soon as I enter the next map, my timer drops to 7 minutes. However, all the monsters are the same level as me as if the map was never entered. I make my way down to B3 and there is a player there leveling. I do not know how he bypassed all the maps without making the monsters his level. I reported him for hacking just in case.

Anyway, the bug is that the player automatically starts in B3 without entering any other maps. (or he is hacking)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,340
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Monsters that are already in a map don't suddenly become another level. Only if some are killed, then the new ones that spawn will be the same level of the person in the map.
    A nice high-leveled player will not kill any mobs on his way to B3, so as not to create high-level booby-traps for the people after him.
    mushrocks
  • mushrocksmushrocks
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    Ohh, okay. This makes sense then. Sorry for that. I thought he was hacking his way in there.