[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cygnus Upwards Jump

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I burned my Wind Archer, but one thing has bothered me with playing it. The up jump! The command requires jumping and then pressing both the UP key and the jump key at the same time to activate. Why not make it more like Kinesis or Explorer Archers or even Demon Slayer's command that is holding down the up key and two jumps, or holding the jump key and two ups. Just my suggestion of the day.

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited June 2017
    I find it easier to control this way. I can't stand the Demon Slayer/Explorer Archer one.
    DarkPassenger
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    I find it easier to control this way. I can't stand the Demon Slayer/Explorer Archer one.

and Im the opposite...this one drives me nuts...maybe make it so that you can control the jump as you want?
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I hate both and would rather just use a grappling hook lol. I can never get the height I want with those jumps. I usually want max height, but it just won't go.
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited June 2017
    I was just thinking about this topic a few days ago. It's so annoying switching classes and keying in the CK jump with demons and vice versa.
    JettLuvsUPetalmagicSlicedTime
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited June 2017
    Klara wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this topic a few days ago. It's so annoying switching classes and keying in the CK jump with demons and vice versa.

Yep, this is so much it. I like my WInd Archer...but i HATE its jump.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    id say the cygnus jump is easier since it doesnt have to register the double up arrow. and the double up sometimes doesnt get the height you want