[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Livestream] OVERRIDE! Skills & Legion 6/16/2017

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited June 2017 in Announcements
Oi Maplers, we've got another livestream this week where we'll be showing off some new skills coming with Override!
In addition to this week's skill showcase we'll also be going over the Legion system and introduce changes to Jett and Hayato.

Hope to see ya'll there.

tdFffmG.png

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited June 2017
    What about Kanna and Beast Tamer? :O
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited June 2017
    I hope someone addresses the "M-Forcers" issue in that livestream.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »

They actually showcased them during live-stream.

---
    @Arwoo

One minor issue was the last giveaway where people couldn't type the keyword Angelic Buster due to r9k mode being on.

Also, I would really like the background for download that was used during the live-stream.
    JettLuvsU
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited June 2017
    thrakkes wrote: »

They actually showcased them during live-stream.

---
    @Arwoo

One minor issue was the last giveaway where people couldn't type the keyword Angelic Buster due to r9k mode being on.

Also, I would really like the background for download that was used during the live-stream.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention! We'll be more mindful of the character length for future key words.
    As for the background, I will discuss to see if we can have it posted for Maplers to use.

(I will have it posted in this thread if we get the thumbs up)
    Its2Sharp4U