[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Name Tag removal item.

KushyDragonKushyDragon
Reactions: 1,715
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, I am coming once again to provide another suggestion for an item.

It may not be to everyone's appeal or approval, but I am requesting an item to be able to remove people's names off of items which have them on it.

A couple of items I have, I'd like to rid of the name on them.

If anyone else agrees with this suggestion, please provide a comment below.

Much thanks,

KushyDragon
  1. An item to remove name tags off of equipment?6 votes
    1. Yes please, It's something I'd like to see be added.
       83% (5 votes)
    2. Not sure, I've never used a name tag item before.
       17% (1 vote)

Comments

• KushyDragonKushyDragon
    edited June 2017
    Well, I mean for some items you've done yourself, but you just wish to take the name off because you want to move it , or sell it off.
  • Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    Well, I mean for some items you've done yourself, but you just wish to take the name off because you want to move it , or sell it off.

well if you've done it yourself then you know, why not do it with a completely clean item that had no tag lol.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    edited June 2017
    Xenon92 wrote: »

well if you've done it yourself then you know, why not do it with a completely clean item that had no tag lol.

I did it after I had perfected the item before, but then innoed and such and re-do the item.

I just want things to reset it. ;o